3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
does anyone know any sexy medieval outfits for Genesis 8 female?
Depends on what you consider sexy and what your ideas of period accurate are, I'll link a few things that you can look over to see if they fit your ideas;

optionally with

Some aren't very sexy, and some aren't what most people picture as period articles but there are many more than what I listed.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Depends on what you consider sexy and what your ideas of period accurate are, I'll link a few things that you can look over to see if they fit your ideas;

optionally with

Some aren't very sexy, and some aren't what most people picture as period articles but there are many more than what I listed.
yeah I should have been a little bit more specific but some of those outfits will do perfectly thanks

Reactions: Conklingc

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
If it's about the direction of her gaze, then the reason is not what caught her attention... :oops: It's more about her nature and status.
Good to know, my brain was doubting how much Queen over relationship she was portraying in the scene and therefore spiraled into...

Does Queen Menelwen not favour my Mistress, her mightiest champion and most loyal subject Lady Nada? Is there trouble brewing between the two? Did the silver tongued Demon whisper sweet lies into the beautiful ears of Her Highness or My Lady? :eek:
OR is the Queen trying her hardest to ensure that no enemies in her court suspect Nada being her secret love (or love child)!! :eek:

:geek:

P.S. Reading some Joe Abercrombie right now which might be biasing my M0rD0l world build. Please ignore anything I say. Can't wait for the next beautiful render. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Learning, and getting better I think :)
Hints for where I ought to improve my skills would be highly appreciated!

View attachment 2359235 View attachment 2359236 View attachment 2359237
Learn and use depth of field in the camera settings, especially on images like these, where their are reflections in surfaces. As an example, in the first image make sure the reflection is the main subject of the image so the rest should be gradually out of focus. The second images, my assumption is that ass is the main focus. And the third, I am not sure what I am supposed to look at.

When everything is in sharp focus, it doesn't allow your eye to see what the image is trying to convey. Kinda like those opld family vacation photo snapshots, are we supposed to look at the family or the scenery of the location they are in.

Reactions: Kroelle Cook
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes