3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous.
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire comment créer un fichier OBJ des personnages G3 (ou V7) et G8 utilisable en G9.
J'aimerai convertir les personnages de mes histoires en G9 mais le plus part sont en G3 (ou V7)...
Si cela existe déjà, dite-moi ou je peu le trouver.
Merci d'avance.

Hello to all.
Could someone tell me how to create an OBJ file of G3 (or V7) and G8 characters usable in G9.
I would like to convert the characters of my stories to G9 but most of them are in G3 (or V7)...
If it already exists, tell me where I can find it.
Thanks in advance.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Bonjour à tous.
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire comment créer un fichier OBJ des personnages G3 (ou V7) et G8 utilisable en G9.
J'aimerai convertir les personnages de mes histoires en G9 mais le plus part sont en G3 (ou V7)...
Si cela existe déjà, dite-moi ou je peu le trouver.
Merci d'avance.

Hello to all.
Could someone tell me how to create an OBJ file of G3 (or V7) and G8 characters usable in G9.
I would like to convert the characters of my stories to G9 but most of them are in G3 (or V7)...
If it already exists, tell me where I can find it.
Thanks in advance.
Questions like this go here.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
am ask with a render then, which model or shader is the best for more natural teethes ?
View attachment 2356671
most importantly get the colour and the SSS right. In DAZ I would recommend the Uber shader for Iray. and dial the actual IOR and reflection values in. For colour it really depends on you model. for Genesis 9 there was a recent release for "natural teeth" but I haven't checked it yet for myself. For earlier generations just look up teeth products, but by all means, don't use their shader settings only use the colourmap and set Uber by yourself if you want good results.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
This render cost me a month-long ban !
View attachment 2357067
Really??? o_O Getting banned for such a natural and beautiful picture is ridiculous. :FacePalm:

Oh, these prude US-guys....like on Facebook, where a picture of an old (and i mean some 100 years) classical painting showing nipples will be banned.

But it is only a double moral standard. E.g. the US edition of the magazine Penthouse can be bought everywhere, whereas here in Germany it is only allowed in Sex-Shops.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
The Tired Warrior [Suri]
Suri:
Ugh, that was exhausting...
Suri: I will be back first light tomorrow, and I hope for your sake that you will be more cooperative.
Stranger: loud moan
Suri: Be quiet, don't make me gag you.
Suri thinks: Mmmm, I could really use a long bubbly bath right now.

The Tired Warrior [Suri].jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes