3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Trying to figure out a way to separate one runtime-environment for one scene, instead of having them all active and picking items from them in a kit-bashing manner. This only lead to suddenly HUGE scene-files and loading times to over an hour (scene e.g. my last post), and when looking at the ".duf"-scene, there where noumerous lines pointing to some morphs I had used one or another time, but most where actually "zeroed" and not in use.
I have no idea how to get rid of them. DAZ is an insanely dumb programmed piece of software in more than this regard.
last thing I tried, is different solutions in gathering the neccessary content for the scene ( or the freebie from ShareCG), even put some code together myself to examine the .duf-scene to extract the links to the seemingly used morphs and other parts of the scene. But in the end I ... end up with a single library-folder, containing ALL useless morphs (because they are listed in the .duf), and my loading time got decreased by about 5 mins.

So, currently I try to figure out how to set up a system for JUST one library-folder, containing all, and JUST the morphs and props I use in the scene, and to be able to put the library togeter with the scene for later backup.

In the meantime ....

You sure you won't get me some icecream?
View attachment 2377757
wrong shoes for the trailerpark

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes