3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Bacon Sisters with The Girls at Trailer Home2.png
Main family group from my story/potential game. Left to right Rosa and Cassia (Weisser twins) Anna and Lisa (Bacon sisters), then Kinsley, Rosalie, and Carrie (Brown sisters). Anna is the mother of the Weisser twins. Lisa is Anna's older sister and mother of the Brown sisters.

Anna and Lisa are exotic dancers at The Twilight Zone and live in a mobile home on the outskirts of Paradise City (originally an apartment, but the trailer works well).

Kinsley is the oldest daughter and was in a gang (Birds of Prey) but since the gang broke up she moved back home and works as a dancer in The Blue Lounge (same owner as Twilight Zone).

All 4 of the younger daughters are currently in college. The Weisser Twins are in the Beta-Alpha sorority and Rosalie works at a coffee shop called Lovejoy's.

A couple SFW versions also:

Bacon Sisters with The Girls at Trailer Home.png Bacon Sisters with The Girls at Trailer Home1.png

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Well, it's not really a one-click magic. The answer will depend on what do you already know about SD.
I'm using for Stable Diffusion, checkpoint as a model and extension for Automatic 1111.
I used img2img combined with ControlNet ("depth" preprocessor and module) to capture basic poses from the render. When I got more or less acceptable image I used inpainting with different prompts for specific parts of the image to refine details like fingers, faces and so on. Male genitals are a separate pain because there are no really good (or at least acceptable) models trained to draw dicks. You can try to use or just draw them yourself in photoshop and hope for the best.
Other parameters like sampling method (euler a), steps (28), cfg scale (5), seed (random)) are not that important because of using Controlnet to control poses and inpainting for details.

Positive prompt for a general composition (again, it probably won't give you similar results without Controlnet):
(40yo curve woman:1.2), hand hugging, black parted bangs long hair, wet hair
(boy grab boob:1.2)
nude, correct anatomy, correct proportions, eyes open
(looking away to the side:1.6), (embarrassed laughing:1.2)
(detailed hands, perfect fingers:1.3)
intricately detailed, fine details, hyperdetailed, intricate, absurd details

Negative prompt:
lowers, jpeg artifacts, low quality, (emotionless:1.2), twisted anatomy, deformed, distorted, disfigured, poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, extra arm, extra hand, extra finger, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry,
And this right here is a good reminder that I don't know jack shit about 3D rendering. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes