3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The virus had swept through the entire ship, the UCE Hooded in just over 68 hours. The symptoms saw the heart rates, blood pressure readings and temperature rising, as well as increased sensitivity in the nipples and genital areas. Eventually, those affected sought sexual from anyone or anything they could.

When she found her cabinmate pleasuring herself with the entire head of their sonic shower, Ensign Lizbeth ran from the aroused crew members. Making her way across the ship, Lizbeth tried to avoid the roving gangbangs and the predatory officers, hoping to get to the communications station and sending an SOS.

Little did she realise that the navigator, in an attempt to double penetrate herself with the ship's controls, had inadvertently set the Hooded on a course with a black hole.

As Lizbeth approached the station, she could already feel the trickle of arousal seep from her pussy. Each step made her more and more horny, aching for release. Leaning against the corridor and still desperate to send a message to Earth, Lizbeth tweaked her uniform's sensors to vibrate, something to relieve the pressure as she patched into the communications array. The orgasm built higher and higher as the Hooded approached the event horizon of the black hole.

The final message from the Hooded was Ensign Lizbeth's aroused gasps on the cusp of orgasm. An orgasm that would take an eternity to pass.

LustVirus.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'll try to look into some HD skins. The last time I raised the subd level, my PC lagged pretty badly, so I tried to keep it lower. The skin detail might have also suffered due to the lighting. Thanks for the advice!
Yeah, you do have to be careful with what your PC can handle. What I used to do when I had an older video card (a 1050TI with only 4G VRAM at the time, I now have a 3060 with 12G which is MUCH better, more video card memory is VITAL) is I would hide EVERYTHING that was not visible, and I mean EVERYTHING... if the far part of an arm of a character was not visible to the camera, I would hide it. What happens is when you load in a scene, everything you load gets stored in your system memory. When you go to render it, whatever is visible (or marked visible, whether you can actually see it or not) is loaded into your video card's memory to be rendered and for the shaders (which are programs run on your video card itself) can access them. So when you click that EYE icon to hide something, it will not be loaded into video card memory. Even part of a character's arm as I stated makes a difference. You could free up video memory and increase the detail on what is visible and maybe it wouldn't be too bad.... dunno... certainly it speeds up renders. For example, here's a scene I rendered on my older 1050TI...

render geometry 1.jpg

Not a lot is visible except his arms and parts of her body... so I hid quite a bit, here's what it looked like from my interface. It's a little creepy! LOL... body parts missing, I only kept the room's walls and lights intact as they effect lighting and shadows...

render geometry 2.jpg

I would maybe check your lighting as well, yeah... angle the light to bring out the contrast and shadows more perhaps?

Anyhow, your render did look great. If you can afford it, a "cheap" RTX3060 12G model (not the TI model as it has less memory) REALLY helped me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes