3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is a daz model rendered in blender, with some brightness/contrast filters done in gimp. Any tips or flaws pointed out would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 2405160
Looks pretty good to me! Hard to come up with a tip you need... maybe look for an HD model for more skin detail? It all depends on your model, but most use a lower setting by default. If you go into the Parameter tab for your character and under the General section you'll see Mesh Resolution. Usually the Subdivision level is at 1 and the Render SubD Level is 2 b y default (though some may vary). I will usually click on the + for the SubDivision Level to raise it form 1 to 2 and this will automatically also raise the Render SubD Level by 1. Usually you want around 3+ for High Resolution levels (I like 3 just fine). This may, or may not make a difference for your model... and usually the closer you are to them, the more you notice.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 185330.jpg

Other than that, your render looks great! I didn't see anything wrong honestly, but just came up with this tip as I figured I should offer SOMETHING! heheheh... nice work. (y)

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
maybe look for an HD model for more skin detail? It all depends on your model, but most use a lower setting by default. If you go into the Parameter tab for your character and under the General section you'll see Mesh Resolution. Usually the Subdivision level is at 1 and the Render SubD Level is 2 b y default (though some may vary). I will usually click on the + for the SubDivision Level to raise it form 1 to 2 and this will automatically also raise the Render SubD Level by 1. Usually you want around 3+ for High Resolution levels (I like 3 just fine). This may, or may not make a difference for your model... and usually the closer you are to them, the more you notice.
I'll try to look into some HD skins. The last time I raised the subd level, my PC lagged pretty badly, so I tried to keep it lower. The skin detail might have also suffered due to the lighting. Thanks for the advice!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes