3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MidnightMoon

Jan 13, 2019
Is this a good place to post characters for a game i'm making (i'm talking something like 30 images)? if not is there a more appropriate thread i could ask for feedback on them?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
View attachment 2425825

Thanks ;)
Didn't have a lot of success with this one but hey, we can't always make lewd stuff. :p
what do you mean by success? likes taken here? you can't judge a job by that, it's a site that tends to prefer certain jobs with users looking for certain jobs, with one job getting a handful of likes here... i've been on the cover of the renderosity megazine, so I never calculate these things, also because a few hundred fanboys and others feel an immeasurable hatred towards me, I have to tell you the truth, it amuses me a lot :ROFLMAO:

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
The Malefic manuscript in 4K
In the quiet corners of the church library, Brother Thomas and Father John await the arrival of Sister Olga, a young nun who is to become the new librarian. As they discuss the ancient spirits hidden in the old books, Father John wonders how they will react to a female presence in a library that has been off-limits to women for centuries. Little do they know, the arrival of Sister Olga will set in motion a chain of events that will challenge their beliefs and change the church forever.

Another story in 4K , find it on :

More teasers will come the next days

cover.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes