3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
what do you mean by success? likes taken here? you can't judge a job by that, it's a site that tends to prefer certain jobs with users looking for certain jobs, with one job getting a handful of likes here... i've been on the cover of the renderosity megazine, so I never calculate these things, also because a few hundred fanboys and others feel an immeasurable hatred towards me, I have to tell you the truth, it amuses me a lot :ROFLMAO:
Why are you hated by fanboys? You do phenomenal work!

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
what do you mean by success? likes taken here? you can't judge a job by that, it's a site that tends to prefer certain jobs with users looking for certain jobs, with one job getting a handful of likes here... i've been on the cover of the renderosity megazine, so I never calculate these things, also because a few hundred fanboys and others feel an immeasurable hatred towards me, I have to tell you the truth, it amuses me a lot :ROFLMAO:
df0b7e05ce13cc5c49c1c0a8b453b99ed107d86a_hq.gif
I don't hate you, I just need your help fertilizing my lawn :sneaky:

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Is this a good place to post characters for a game i'm making (i'm talking something like 30 images)? if not is there a more appropriate thread i could ask for feedback on them?
That's funny....i wanted to ask almost the same, as i had to stay in bed for several days (broken leg). And as this is totally boring, i started to develop a VN, so some DAZ renders and playing around with Ren'Py.
My question would be, when i post the first lets say 10 renders (so a stripped VN) here, whether someone could tell me, whether it is good enough to go on and trying to sell it (but how and where, by the way?) or whether my artwork and story is not good enough.
And i'm old enough to stand negative feedback (as long as it is not personal).
As long as they were created within DAZ and the rules of this thread/forum I don't see why you can't post here to ask for advice/critiques.

I would however suggest that you keep it to as minimal amount of posts as possible by either putting most of the images into a spoiler so people who don't want to cycle through all those images don't have to, or not posting all 30 at once and limiting it to maybe 5 or so a day.

Though, critiques on composition, lighting, quality are one thing, asking for critiques towards renders for a VN are another in my opinion, so you may get opposing answers most of the time if people do end up engaging with your posts.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Why are you hated by fanboys? You do phenomenal work!
Let's say that many fanart sections here work in a strange way, they are managed by fans of the various games and pseudo-artists, I am a sincere person, I say what I think, in some sections I have had the opportunity to express my thoughts, they have taken it as a 'offense not realizing that I have been very good

• Wow
Reactions: Impious Monk
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes