• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
As long as they were created within DAZ and the rules of this thread/forum I don't see why you can't post here to ask for advice/critiques.

I would however suggest that you keep it to as minimal amount of posts as possible by either putting most of the images into a spoiler so people who don't want to cycle through all those images don't have to, or not posting all 30 at once and limiting it to maybe 5 or so a day.

Though, critiques on composition, lighting, quality are one thing, asking for critiques towards renders for a VN are another in my opinion, so you may get opposing answers most of the time if people do end up engaging with your posts.
Thanks for your thoughts and feedback.

I posted my "ask for UAT" here. I think that there it would be better placed...

Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes