• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I am unsure how to categorize this style, as it was shaped by the influence of Western and Eastern artists and incorporates elements from both cultures
Was this done purely via rendering, or did you do lots of post work on it? Just curious, I like the style. It has a very artistic feel to it I like. Well done anyhow.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Was this done purely via rendering, or did you do lots of post work on it? Just curious, I like the style. It has a very artistic feel to it I like. Well done anyhow.
Thank you very much for the high praise of my work. It's not a 3D rendering, but a drawing created in Photoshop. I just want to promote my Instagram and Patreon and I'm looking for different platforms to do so!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Are you sure it's a "Night" Elf and not a "Blood" Elf? :LOL:
Now that you mention it... I think you may be right! Either way, I love 'em both. The only ones I didn't like playing were the MALE Night Elves in that game as they always walked as if they had a severe hemorrhoid problem. LOL Loved my Balance Druid (female Night Elf) back in the day, especially when I could pick herbs in flight form, nothing could touch me. Good times. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Now that you mention it... I think you may be right! Either way, I love 'em both. The only ones I didn't like playing were the MALE Night Elves in that game as they always walked as if they had a severe hemorrhoid problem. LOL Loved my Balance Druid (female Night Elf) back in the day, especially when I could pick herbs in flight form, nothing could touch me. Good times. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't agree more, it always bring back a lot of memories ;)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Haven't done anything in DAZ for a long time, had the urge to create something so I put this together, wanted to see if the crowd came out okay or if I should have added more. Probably could have put a little more effort into making the crowd more diverse, maybe for next time.

View attachment 2430920
I did some denoising if you don't mind. This pic can have so many outcome :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes