3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I've been getting this error message since today I never got this message before so I don't understand why I'm getting it now I also don't use G3 Figures I only use G8 Figures So why am I getting this?
View attachment 2427312
I too now only use Genesis 8 figures in my setup. no G2 or G3 or anything else installed. I also get these messages and i have not found any solutions. so for now, i just hit Skip everytime.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That was awesome. I laughed out loud at that last part. Silly Dwarfs! ;) At least yours is actually a Night Elf and not a Blood Elf. ;)

I like the armor you got for her, which asset is that?

Some ideas I had for renders is to do a druid who causes vines to wrap around someone... I'm sure something good can be thought of. Also, a warlock render with a Succubus could be fun. :)

Nice work anyhow. Fun renders. (y)

Oh, and in case you're interested, this is the character asset and outfit that I used for my Blood Elf render...
Alori (G8F):
Exquisite Ornaments (G8F):

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's the reason why I made them for ;) I keep on working on different ideas, more are coming.
It's Luna Armor from the Luna: you can find it in this Bundle too: or https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-infinity-outfit-bundle.118118/
A warlock and a succubus won't be easy to make but why not, it's good idea.
Found this... :)

Reactions: Shivawn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes