3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Want to try do more Medieval/fantasy type of renders but I don't have many suitable environments or can't seem to find the right ones.
What kinds of environments or renders do you have in mind? I guess going with the theme of captured goblins, maybe a dungeon? There are also a lot of Great Hall and throne room type environments and a lot of medieval dresses as well.

Just a suggestion, but if you're using the same warrior model, you could put her in an environment where she seems out of place. Maybe she shocks and intrigues noble ladies and lords with how high the level of her armor is?:LOL: I think there are a lot of ways to make something lewd out of that situation if that's the way you want to go.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
BA-DG Sorority dinner final nude.png
The sorority dining room on nude dinner night. All the models except the main character are from P3D (the twins use P3D Riza skin on Juniper from Mousso). The table is from the Dinner with the Duke vignette, and the food is from CG Jellyfish's Dirty Dishes set (probably one of the best assets to purchase if you're going to have meal conversations as the food has multiple stages from presentation to finished to show time progressing).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes