3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 23, 2019
Lagertha getting ready for a short Hunchback hammertime :p Lagertha XXX 2.png
Video here:
After the Hunchback is finished they clean her up a bit and make her ready for horsey happy hour!
4 Lagertha Test Quaternary Camera TEST.png
5 Lagertha Cock Camera TEST.png
Will take some time from now, but video coming up in about a week, I guess; also on the previous link. Full test series here on this F95 bestiality post: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-bestiality.2485/page-6

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Lagertha getting ready for a short Hunchback hammertime :p View attachment 2494173
Video here:
After the Hunchback is finished they clean her up a bit and make her ready for horsey happy hour!
View attachment 2494179
View attachment 2494180
Will take some time from now, but video coming up in about a week, I guess; also on the previous link. Full test series here on this F95 bestiality post: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-bestiality.2485/page-6
Her face says the opposite :)

Feb 23, 2019
Her face says the opposite :)
Probably because of her losing both her kids and Ragnar in the attack by the earl in season one; instead of everyone getting away(in this alternate timeline). She is in that pub because of a severe depression and grief; and drinks till she passes out :p got a short story in my deviant art Lagertha gallery xD she went there to drink not to get gang violated, so to be ready for that you kind of have to have a death wish or something, and she still seems eager to live, which is a good thing I guess!

I can't do those big scenes with my RTX3070 8GB though, so I am limited to my imagination of what the scenes could've been. Albeit infinitely more complex to animate if that were the case >_< at some point I bought 2 identical PCs with an i9/3070 in them, so that I could game with my cousin when he came to visit; but then he got a girlfriend and I practically never see him anymore. So now I've got 1 PC with each generation of post 10-series NVIDIA cards(1x1070, 1x2070super, 2x3070) instead of a 3090 -.- I didn't know you needed that much VRAM to render in decent quality.

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes