3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Assassination attempt failed. (My upload at first failed too. I had to resize them.)

Btw: Could you tell me a female clothes that can be modified a lot without mesh grabber?
You can add dforce to certain parts of the mesh with the node weight map brush. it allows you greater control over what you get.
After you add dforce you go to create\new dforce modifier weight node
Look at that ugly hump in the middle
before.png
I add dforce just to the front area so there is no risk of the garment falling apart or falling off and in the surface tab i change the Contraction-Expansion Ratio to 80% this will make that area shrink so that it fits snugly
weight map.png
The result
after.png
If you just want clothing with lots of options id look at stuff from his everyday clothing have undressing morphs. I haven't really played with them so i cant say how well they work with custom characters.

Last edited:

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
You can add dforce to certain parts of the mesh with the node weight map brush. it allows you greater control over what you get.
Look at that ugly hump in the middle
View attachment 2495897
I add dforce just to the front area so there is no risk of the garment falling apart or falling off and in the surface tab i change the Contraction-Expansion Ratio to 80% this will make that area shrink so that it fits snugly
View attachment 2495906
The result
View attachment 2495907
Thanks I'm gonna try it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes