3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
It's really amazing to what way-out ideas some people here come and make a brilliant render out of it.
I wish i'd have these fantasy....
Thanks.
I first wanted to try a big woman in a tutu, then thought "What about a fat man? A fat undercover cop even?"
Next was "What if that undercover cop was really badly disguised as an old lady at a busstop? This could even be a game!"
These are just little things that pop in my head and I try them out.
Most of the effort goes into choosing outfits and trying to fit them on something they're not designed for (I really messed up the hair up the baby)
Although I like how the junkie turned out, emaciated with bad skin and bugged out eyes. The teeth are too nice though.

Reactions: TheNihilProphet

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks.
I first wanted to try a big woman in a tutu, then thought "What about a fat man? A fat undercover cop even?"
Next was "What if that undercover cop was really badly disguised as an old lady at a busstop? This could even be a game!"
These are just little things that pop in my head and I try them out.
Most of the effort goes into choosing outfits and trying to fit them on something they're not designed for (I really messed up the hair up the baby)
Although I like how the junkie turned out, emaciated with bad skin and bugged out eyes. The teeth are too nice though.
You said "i wanted" and "then thought"....well, tell me what kinda pills you're taking and i will try as well. :cool:
Maybe my creativity will become just a little of yours.
Unbelievable.

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
If you have a good graphic card you can render like this...lower the max samples from several thousands to only 50,100,150,250 or 500 in your render settings>progressive rendering>Max Samples...test first the time per image render...if i need for example 20 frames or 255 frames i will choose more time for the 20 frames and less for the 255 frames...for example i used 150 max samples,22000 max time 5 rendering quality 98% rendering converged ratio for the animation of smoke over the camp fire below...the scene must be easy on consuming memory so a backdrop picture, a low on geometry ground some rocks and a fire...for the smoke i used parented instances...approximately 40-50 seconds per render 3840X2160 pixels frame on camera depth...it will take 170-212 min to render and if i had used 1920X1080 way faster...

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-10411860
I use a lot of those same tricks. I render a lot in stereo VR, so it is a must to render the background separate from the character. Over the last couple of weeks I've been focused on trying out different and creative ways to make animations.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes