3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
I've been playing around with Idle animations in Daz, but they suck to create, and take forever to render. I just started using Adobe After Effects last week, and it makes it so much easier. This is two renders, one of the background, one for the character. I then used pins in After Effects to make a looping animation. All in all, only took a few minutes total to create and render. I'm still learning how to use After Effects, but I think I'll use this workflow for future idle animations. Comp 1_2.gif

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I've been playing around with Idle animations in Daz, but they suck to create, and take forever to render. I just started using Adobe After Effects last week, and it makes it so much easier. This is two renders, one of the background, one for the character. I then used pins in After Effects to make a looping animation. All in all, only took a few minutes total to create and render. I'm still learning how to use After Effects, but I think I'll use this workflow for future idle animations. View attachment 2505368
Good info, thanks !

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
I've been playing around with Idle animations in Daz, but they suck to create, and take forever to render. I just started using Adobe After Effects last week, and it makes it so much easier. This is two renders, one of the background, one for the character. I then used pins in After Effects to make a looping animation. All in all, only took a few minutes total to create and render. I'm still learning how to use After Effects, but I think I'll use this workflow for future idle animations.
A tip for any animation or say someone doing a VN with a bunch of renders of characters at the same spot but in different poses : render the scene without characters with lens using spherical distortion (there's other steps but there's a bunch of tutorials you can quicky google) and make your own HDRI map out of it, then clear the scene, use your own new HDRI, and bring back your characters again. Render times will be muuuuuch improved.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hi Folks, I've been playing with this one for a couple of weeks, it's been one of those Images, too burnt out, too dark, something missing (but not sure what), BUT FINALLY.......I give you 'Ride of the Valkyrie ''Roads to Valhalla'' ' As usual all done in Daz Studio, except my sig, done in Krita 5.1.1.

Ride of the Valkyrie ''Roads to Valhalla'' sig (Copy).png

It's only 2 G9, 2 G8 figures & Horse 3, the background figures are all Instances of the G8's, using the 'faceless black shader' & colouring all of the clothing matt black, most of the scenery is also Instances, as are the 'hoofprints'. One more trick to save on RAM, is to save figures as subsets, as it removes all the morph sets you have for whichever figures you use, leaving just the ones you use. The final trick is using 'Camera Cutaway' to hide everything outside the frame, except whatever lighting you've used. In case your wondering the render was over 10MB, it could easily have been twice that without the above 'tricks'.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes