3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
A girlfriend for the Futa ( in 4K )
55 scenes in 4K resolution and 2 versions, with and without text , this is a Futanari on female story , i haven't made this kind of stuff for over a year so i experimented a little this month . you can find it on :

The samples are downgraded versions, the original is in 4K without watermarks.

Scene01.jpg Scene13.jpg Scene15.jpg Scene35.jpg Scene36.jpg Scene47.jpg

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
i continue to say that most of you guys are freakin' AMAZING !
I forgot I could zoom in and then "fvck sh*t fvck WOW"...
i'm almost afraid that if I reach that level I'd grow bored. J/S, but I can't really conceive what 4 levels beyond what I'm currently doing looks like, and it's not because of my potatoe. I squeeze more and more juice out of this mf...

PS - Yep, I've been drinking. Don't waste your reactions on me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
i continue to say that most of you guys are freakin' AMAZING !
I forgot I could zoom in and then "fvck sh*t fvck WOW"...
i'm almost afraid that if I reach that level I'd grow bored. J/S, but I can't really conceive what 4 levels beyond what I'm currently doing looks like, and it's not because of my potatoe. I squeeze more and more juice out of this mf...

PS - Yep, I've been drinking. Don't waste your reactions on me.
I have a very mid range pc. 5700xt g-card. Renders take a long while as both Daz and Blender say Boooo to AMD. But a tip, if you wish to learn... Lighting... It is arguably the best thing to make, or break, a render. As I import my work into Blender it always baffles me with the Daz hdri's (global lighting, essentially) is cranked up to 2. Ideally, for decent visuals (and to not make the scene look bland, the hdri should be between 0.1-0.3 in strength. Then use 2, or 3,other lights to light the model (for lights for a room, of course, just don't go over board - Les, is often, more).

Anyway, just my two cents and a mini rant!

• Love
Reactions: WooShang

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I have a very mid range pc. 5700xt g-card. Renders take a long while as both Daz and Blender say Boooo to AMD. But a tip, if you wish to learn... Lighting... It is arguably the best thing to make, or break, a render. As I import my work into Blender it always baffles me with the Daz hdri's (global lighting, essentially) is cranked up to 2. Ideally, for decent visuals (and to not make the scene look bland, the hdri should be between 0.1-0.3 in strength. Then use 2, or 3,other lights to light the model (for lights for a room, of course, just don't go over board - Les, is often, more).

Anyway, just my two cents and a mini rant!
Hey Orgitas I appreciate you and your comment, pls PM me on why you even bother to exporting DAZ into Blender ?
Is there that kinda 'break-thru' imaging I may be looking for compared to the OUTSTANDING members we have here ???
(not naming names, but we all know who they are... Obviously)
I understand I can learn so much more about Photoshop, but I'm sorta reluctant when it comes to learnin new software such as Blender. I've heard TONS about it but have never even DL it. Thanks ! :)

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Hey Orgitas I appreciate you and your comment, pls PM me on why you even bother to exporting DAZ into Blender ?
Is there that kinda 'break-thru' imaging I may be looking for compared to the OUTSTANDING members we have here ???
I understand I can learn so much more about Photoshop, but I'm sorta reluctant when it comes to learnin new software such as Blender. I've heard TONS about it but have never even DL it. Thanks ! :)
Honestly in my opinion the amount of extra work it takes to get the skin to look right in blender it's just not worth all the extra effort, yes blender is a good thing to learn, but mostly so you don't have to buy everything for your scenes, I started using blender about a year before Daz then jumped into daz about 6 months ago, I did start off importing my scenes into blender, but it was such a pain to get everything looking correct, I've not been using blender as much lately, just use it for a few custom things for daz occasionally, you will have a far easier time importing stuff from blender to daz than the other way round in my opinion, plus I find the models always look better rendered with iray anyway.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Don't use the Blender Bridge on the Daz store -it is, by and large, trash. Diffeomorphic Bridge is far superior. All my renders shown here are using diffeomorphic - The only thing edited was the world lighting.

As to why I use Blender? I am a 3d artist and make some game assets (self-employed). So I know the program extremely well. That and due to having an AMD card... rendering In Daz is... lengthy at times. The Cycles engine in Blender is near the same as Iray - Just superior... and is more friendly toward AMD cards (though I really do need a 3090 or something at some point.). Also Cycles automatically adds AA to your renders, unlike Daz iirc. So I don't need to render at far higher resoultion then downscale as often is the case in Daz. Saves on Render times massively. For me anyway.

Also the lighting in Blender, to me, is miles ahead of Daz if you what you are doing.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Honestly in my opinion the amount of extra work it takes to get the skin to look right in blender it's just not worth all the extra effort, yes blender is a good thing to learn, but mostly so you don't have to buy everything for your scenes, I started using blender about a year before Daz then jumped into daz about 6 months ago, I did start off importing my scenes into blender, but it was such a pain to get everything looking correct, I've not been using blender as much lately, just use it for a few custom things for daz occasionally, you will have a far easier time importing stuff from blender to daz than the other way round in my opinion, plus I find the models always look better rendered with iray anyway.
Diffeomorphic bridge and use cycles. Tweaking things is minuscule now. Don't use the daz blender bridge on the store :)

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Diffeomorphic bridge and use cycles. Tweaking things is minuscule now. Don't use the daz blender bridge on the store :)
Even with diffeomorphic it's more hassle than it's worth, what are you gaining with importing your scene into blender? the models certainly don't look better rendered with cycles, importing stuff from blender to daz is a breeze so what are the benefits exactly? Unless your animating i see not reason to import

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes