3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
well its not so much a story... as just an ongoing smut set XD There is close to 200 images now all the way back from when I got back into doing 3d two years ago (so quality and look does somewhat change the further in the set you get).
If you are interested you can see it all here:
I really like your lightning ! Thanks for the link.

Reactions: DataMining

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Here's my latest Render.... ''Anoia Rising From The Cutlery'' & a little about her...

Anoia
Goddess of Things That Get Stuck in Drawers, a minor on the . When someone rattles a drawer and cries "How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this? Do we ever use it?", even though the person might be genuinely irritated or even exasperated, it is as praise unto Anoia. Faithful Anoians (worshippers of Anoia) purposefully rattle their drawers and complain every day. Anoia also finds objects that roll under other objects and things stuck in sofa cushions, and is considering handling stuck zippers. She eats corkscrews.... ''Anoia Rising from the Cutlery''Leonard de Quirm sig (Copy).png

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Misao Fui 4-23.png Niki 4.png
Niki 3.png
Niki 2.png

A great example of my laptop taking a sh*t...

Daz no longer shows IRay preview if more than 1 model.
Will no longer preview or render with certain assets (such as sand or sea waters)
I don't know if it's poly count or display/video card failure, RAM etc.

My past laptop crashes really didn't give warning so maybe I get a rare experience.
... so when life gives you potatoes

Niki 1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes