3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
diamonds 4.0.jpg
diamonds 4.1.jpg
diamonds 3.1.jpg
diamonds 3.2.jpg

Hit a milestone on my deviantart page and decided to make some renders to commemorate it. These are some of my favorite ones from the set. They do look a little rough still. Hope you enjoy!

*Also, big thanks to M0rD0l for the tip on caustics. Wasn't able to incorporate it into my renders until around last week, but figured it would be appropriate because of the pool setting.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2587833
View attachment 2587834
View attachment 2587831
View attachment 2587832

Hit a milestone on my deviantart page and decided to make some renders to commemorate it. These are some of my favorite ones from the set. They do look a little rough still. Hope you enjoy!

*Also, big thanks to M0rD0l for the tip on caustics. Wasn't able to incorporate it into my renders until around last week, but figured it would be appropriate because of the pool setting.
The renders look awesome from one creator to another. But, I really have to say, that old woman is nightmare fuel. Though it takes effort to create something like that, so double grats! :p

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm excited to introduce myself as a beginner 3D artist. I can't wait to show you all the amazing virtual girls I've been creating. I'll be introducing them one by one. I have to say that I don't have a powerful computer, in fact I render with the CPU, so I can't offer higher quality for now.

I will start with Sofia...

View attachment 2587230
OK, you render only with the CPU. That means you need more time.
(As i upgraded my GPU 2 weeks ago from an old 970 to a 3060 i know your struggle....)
But the render you showed here as your first is really great. A read-head with freggles...
I like her very much.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes