3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm excited to introduce myself as a beginner 3D artist. I can't wait to show you all the amazing virtual girls I've been creating. I'll be introducing them one by one. I have to say that I don't have a powerful computer, in fact I render with the CPU, so I can't offer higher quality for now.

I will start with Sofia...

View attachment 2587230
OK, you render only with the CPU. That means you need more time.
(As i upgraded my GPU 2 weeks ago from an old 970 to a 3060 i know your struggle....)
But the render you showed here as your first is really great. A read-head with freggles...
I like her very much.

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
The renders look awesome from one creator to another. But, I really have to say, that old woman is nightmare fuel. Though it takes effort to create something like that, so double grats! :p
:ROFLMAO: was not intending to cause nightmares. :unsure:Might have made some missteps (lighting/expressions). Thanks for the kind words! Will keep it in mind when I do want to make spooky renders though.

GitanoArtx

Apr 23, 2021
OK, you render only with the CPU. That means you need more time.
(As i upgraded my GPU 2 weeks ago from an old 970 to a 3060 i know your struggle....)
But the render you showed here as your first is really great. A read-head with freggles...
I like her very much.
Yes, is like that. The renders I will be posting here take about 5 to 6 hours each one, and you know, trying to not touch the PC all these time hahaha. I really appreciate your comment!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes