3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Congratulations, you've aced the exam! I think this deserves a reward at least. Maybe a gold star? Aren't you too old for stickers though? On second thought... nevermind

"The results of the exam are in. Some of you did very well... but some of you will have to come see me after class."- Ms. Pounds
gold star 0.1.jpg

A while later...

"Congrats. You aced your exam. I think you've earned a gold star, don't you?"
gold star 0.0.jpg

"Well? Aren't you going to come up to get your reward? Please, be gentle..."
gold star 1.0.jpg
"Oh! You want to stay seated? I wonder why... :devilish: Here, you've earned this.;)"
gold star 2.0.jpg

Charlie finally returns to her classroom after a break! Had this idea stuck in my head while I was working on the last set and thought it would be funny. *Parts of the outfit and pose/framing are heavily inspired by one of NLT media's pinups, so apologies if they look too similar.

Had a lot of fun making this set, might post alternate angles later if anyone's interested.
Hope you enjoy!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm curious, does anyone know if the VN "Exciting Games" has an F95 page? It's not an easy game name to find on here as you can imagine.

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
TheGrinReaper

Nothing fancy ,it's a G2F figure

, with an Iray shader.

Panty on the bench is from Esha's laundy collection

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If anyone's interested, I created a generic "mod" that works for all games. This is something I personally use with just about every game I play (with a few exceptions) as I like certain features. This is what it changes...

- Got rid of the text box, and instead adds black outlines to the font to make it easy to read without covering up half the image.
- Enabled the developers console mode (SHIFT+O), so you can adjust variables or whatever if you wish.
- Changed the game so when you save a screenshot, it saves it as a JPG instead of a PNG as PNGs are much larger in size.
- Added in a LOADING screen so I can see it is running when I start it (some games add this, most do not and I hate seeing nothing and wondering... "is it running?!")

I'll attach it here if you're interested.
View attachment NightHacker-generic_mod.7z

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I wanted to share something a little different.

Just reworked some of my Genesis 8 expressions I have created over time. These work on both male and female characters if anyone's interested. I tend to create them (and poses) over time. If I need an expression and like what I've created, I'll save the expression for later use. Note that this only effects the face and no other part. Here's what they all look like... (these are the actual icons for them)...

G8 Expressions.jpg

If you're interested, the above expressions are in the following 7Zip. Just click your character and double click the expression to apply it...
View attachment G8 Expressions.7z

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes