3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Should make it Kratos killing Thrud and Sif with his cock. God killer and all! Just full on dick slap them across the face into infinity.

May 29, 2018
Are you using Blender?

That weird looking spot is due to the scalp object is intersecting with the main body. Away to combat this is to use diffeomophics material visibility option. It will had an option in the vertex group of the object and you'll have to go into edit mode and assign the faces to become invisible. But, if you don't use blender, handy tip for passers by regardless!
On Daz you need to open parameters on hair and adjust head size one or two plus...the hair needs to adjust to the head...it happened to me too...its annoying to find out after a long time of rendering :)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2022
Are you using Blender?

That weird looking spot is due to the scalp object is intersecting with the main body. Away to combat this is to use diffeomophics material visibility option. It will had an option in the vertex group of the object and you'll have to go into edit mode and assign the faces to become invisible. But, if you don't use blender, handy tip for passers by regardless!
I find a smoothing modifier can fix this too.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But, really, the great thing about Blender is that there are always multiple solutions for an issue :D

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But G8 rendering for this quality is too long. For this pic I cancel at 63% after 36 sec and it's wow. Plus character file is only 240KB with clothes. This is crazy fast and good. View attachment 2608205
I have to do my rendering in Blender (Build in Daz export to Blender) because I have a 6800 xt AMD which is an awesome gaming card - But it isn't NVidia so Daz cries and Blender is more tolerant of my hedonist AMD ideals. hah. Most renders take me 10-20 minutes depending on complexity. Sadly theree is next, to no, render time difference, for me between gf8 and 9. One day I might just get a NVidia purely for rendering. One day.

Reactions: gjurox

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
But G8 rendering for this quality is too long. For this pic I cancel at 63% after 36 sec and it's wow. Plus character file is only 240KB with clothes. This is crazy fast and good. View attachment 2608205
g8 pic like this would be no more than couple minutes, now loading times are different story, mostly because most have lots of morphs for g8 and Daz PAs couldn't care less about sticking to any sort of standarts, and Daz itself want to burry g8 so you'll buy into the g9 hype

denser mesh of g9 makes custom sculpting easier for non Daz affiliates, since we can't import high definition morphs, but that is about it, it is just a money grab from Daz, nothing more

besides they still havent made joint correction addons for g9 last I checked, that is a big problem if you want realism, they make a big difference with g8, you can make hips, ass and legs look much more natural on g8 with them, g9 looks like a potato sack in comparison

g9 seems to have better face response to emotion sliders, maybe the denser base mesh makes it easier, but theoretically you could do all that with g8, not regular joes and janes though, you need the special non public high def morph loader for that

all this pales to metahuman development though, but that is kind of another can of worms as far as I can tell

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes