3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
Oh great thread. I just saw this one. I don't know how you guys draw or create these images though. For example can I create the 3D version of the girl in the image below? Or should I have the skill to draw it by hand? Cause I don't have that kind of a talent :D

Capture.PNG

Sagisu

Nov 12, 2017
You can get rid of the skin bleeding through the clothing with Mesh Grabber, but if you don't want to waste the time doing that, you can add a smoothing modifier to the clothing that, a lot of the times, will fix the bleed through.
for me usually just turning visibility of particular body part does the trick.. it's a 1s solution to the problem =)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Oh great thread. I just saw this one. I don't know how you guys draw or create these images though. For example can I create the 3D version of the girl in the image below? Or should I have the skill to draw it by hand? Cause I don't have that kind of a talent :D

View attachment 2621990

It's possible to make a model of her, but, anyone would need more pictures, profile (both sides), full body (head to toe, preferably naked or underwear at least). It also sounds like you have no idea about Daz Studio or 3D Modelling, so you would need both Daz Studio & any figures & all the Morph sets used in making 'her', as without them you couldn't use the finished files.

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's possible to make a model of her, but, anyone would need more pictures, profile (both sides), full body (head to toe, preferably naked or underwear at least). It also sounds like you have no idea about Daz Studio or 3D Modelling, so you would need both Daz Studio & any figures & all the Morph sets used in making 'her', as without them you couldn't use the finished files.
Face Transfer will work also ( to a point :) ) but the photo has to be made exactly as described in DAZ instructions or it will be messed up...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes