3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
My work with Josy with Cyberpunk 2077 narratives

View attachment 2620822

View attachment 2620823

View attachment 2620824

I enjoyed working in this setting so much that I'm planning on doing Chapter 2 with more characters and a much darker Cyberpunk vibe. If I can handle the optimization for a heavy scene.
If exporting it all to Blender is an option for you. You can use Render Layering. So you can put different assets into separate layers. Rendering each layer one by one and, with some compositing magic, it will automatically combine all the layers into one image. So you won't run out of memory!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If exporting it all to Blender is an option for you. You can use Render Layering. So you can put different assets into separate layers. Rendering each layer one by one and, with some compositing magic, it will automatically combine all the layers into one image. So you won't run out of memory!
I tried another way. I rendered the characters without environment, then the environment separately and glued together in PS. I just love PNG for the fact that it can be done without suffering. But here it took great care not to make a mistake with posing. To make the characters look natural, as if this is one render, so that no one understands that they are "pasted". But it is possible.

Reactions: Orgitas
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes