3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks, I'm a pretty big fan of star wars myself (not the new trilogy though) actually this render was somewhat inspired by an episode of The Clone Wars cartoon, where the younglings build there lightsaber's, my only regret is not taking the time to model all the pieces rather than just using a floating lightsaber.
Nice, currently working on a custom skin for my Mirialan character. Running into endless problems in substance painter, though. One day i'll figure it out.

Reactions: Greengiant3D

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Nice, currently working on a custom skin for my Mirialan character. Running into endless problems in substance painter, though. One day i'll figure it out.
I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to substance painter, most of my focus is lighting, composition and some basic 3d modelling, I leave the rest to the experts, maybe in the future I will take the time to learn it all more thoroughly.

Reactions: Orgitas

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Our friend Kris is getting screwed over by the US healthcare system, and our corner of the internet is going to try to party our way to buy a solution.
Kush for Kris_Turtle Edit 01.jpg 24hrs+ of raging against the machine through the power of turtle art and friendship. June 2nd, 12pm PST YourFaceisPretty’s Twitch channel.
Wheelchair seats are supposed to last at least 2 years, but in the last two years, Kris has had to replace his SIX TIMES; and you wouldn’t believe the bureaucratic hell he’s put through every time that has to happen. Meanwhile, there are fun things like slowly falling over and pressure sores while he waits.
We’re pretty over him getting hurt by something as little as a good seat. Just 1.6k will get a cushion of proper quality.
If you’d like to give before the event:

If you can’t give monetarily right now: Bigger viewcount  Higher visibility stream. Just showing up to party really helps us.
If you’d like to help spread the word, draw a turtle on this image template, and share this with your friends.

Kush for Kris_Turtle Edit 01.jpg

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I started this mainly to try out deforming the sheets with dForce, but in the end I spent most of my time getting her pose to look right.

View attachment 2618309

Everytime I wonder if some (more) postwork could make this better, but apart from tweaking the light levels and maybe adding some grain, I'm not quite sure what to do.
Do you guys have any suggestion for postwork? Not for this render specifically, some general advice would be great.
I don't really do post work, though I should give it a go now and then for the experience, but I kind of feel like the 'less is more' approach is a safe bet, in that you could spend heaps of time tweaking and adding effects in post only for it to completely ruin the image or change the feel entirely.

Speaking on this render specifically, it might be beneficial to try and add something in the guys hand (like the bedsheets or something) to show he is in the action of clenching his fist and not his hand is clenched due to it not being posed properly.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes