3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
A COLLECTION OS SAMPLES

Some samples of my stories , old and new stories in their original 2k and 4k formats , i believe the quality of the renders is notisable is some of them. Each day we learn something new, and every new work is the best we can do...till the next one
Of course a big pc update happened the last months too.

Join my discord if you want :

02.jpg 05.jpg 13.jpg 35.jpg 47.jpg 60.jpg

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
A idle animation made with D-ID. I think it looks really good. Very lifelike. doing something like this with rendering would take a lot of work and hundreds of renders. would be cool to spruce these up in a VN.
View attachment 2617537
not that much work, there doesn't seem to any body movement, just neck/head with eye blink, that is 5min effort even in the piss poor daz environment if you don't use ready made aniblocks
rendering in daz is another matter, probably would be easier to do these things via bridge to unreal and render there, especially for multiple characters, could literally save days of rendering time
I've seen tools (payed) to use daz jcms in unreal, but they aren't necessary for this sort of thing

and if you got it working this far, getting something like mixamo animations into unreal to work with daz figures is a matter of an hour or two, there are working tutorials on yt

in short - don't waste time on payed ai crap for this sort of thing, there are better ways that open up much more possibilities and allow for better control

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes