3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I'm a little late in congratulating myself (to be exact, 2 days)
But the idea of such a render came to me only then. So yes...
Happy birthday to all those who have today, and two days before.:geek:

View attachment 2660871
Beautifully made,coldpath

a tasty pie with an even more ravishing beauty ready to be unwrapped,
and a belated happy Birthday,
hope you celebrated it well. :giggle: :giggle:
happy-birthday-friend.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: coldpath

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NEW STORY IN 4K
in search of a fetish is my new story , this is part 1 and it has 47 scenes in it, and 2 versions..with and without text.
We meet a young girl who basically is a sex addict and she has reached a point where she can't get enough pleasure any more.
She is searching the web for new experiences and she finds an add that promised pleasure that no one has experienced before.
This part stops exactly where she leaves her apartment to go to the so called "Dungeon of pleasure" The second part that will come probably next week, will explore the secret and strange pleasures she finds in there.

This story is available only at:

When part 2 is ready i will combine the 2 parts and upload it on gumroad too.
Join my discord:

isof2.jpg isof26.jpg isof36.jpg teaser.jpg

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Any expert wanna chime in and see if my night render is too dark or should I make it brighter?

View attachment 2660749
It already looks like movie "night" if you add any more light it will look worse. I would suggest just changing the man's clothing to something that is not black so you can more easily see his shape. I'd also use looks close enough the the length that the woman has.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
It already looks like movie "night" if you add any more light it will look worse. I would suggest just changing the man's clothing to something that is not black so you can more easily see his shape. I'd also use looks close enough the the length that the woman has.
hmm i do have that hair set but didnt notice it had a longer shape one. Thanks.

As for the movie night i got your point but is this better or worse. I am not going for realism but the one which looks visually appealing. Inserting the 1st one below for comparison,

first.png

Firstscene.png

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
hmm i do have that hair set but didnt notice it had a longer shape one. Thanks.

As for the movie night i got your point but is this better or worse. I am not going for realism but the one which looks visually appealing. Inserting the 1st one below for comparison,

View attachment 2661129

View attachment 2661132
I wasn't suggesting you go for a realistic night. There is a reason they do it movies. You have to actually be able to see what is happening. I like the original better. As i said i think the main problem is that male is in black clothing and you can't easily distinguish his shape from the background.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes