3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey post - Part Two

I liked the skate outfit from Interlude BaDIK episode, played around with it a bit.

Zoey_skate.png

There was a problem with the baseball cap, the hair "sprouted" through it, so I had to remove it. This is something that has yet to be learned to work with.
Zoey-skate2.png

Two best BaDIK girls together
ZoeySage1.png

My vision of Tremolo/Zoey reunion
Tremolo-Zoey_v1.1..png

And small special, request for my buddies The Glorious LIME and c.mork. Zoey puts Josy in her place for trying to steal her man. :ROFLMAO:

ZoeyvsJosy.png

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Messing around with Daz again and could use some opinions on which looks best. I was testing lighting and depth of field but I don't know which I prefer.

I know the lamps are out of place but it was just for testing. Very harsh, dim lighting.

emissive lighting test.png

Second has more even lighting and a heavy depth of field.
I kinda like the harsh lighting but think the more even lighting looks more natural. Thoughts?
Also how are the renders in general? I've tried learning in the past but never got far, been trying again the past couple days.
emissive lighting test 2.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just a heads up. Not sure if anyone else experienced problems, but after installing the newer GeForce 535.98 Studio drivers (and also trying the Game Ready Drivers) I had a system crash to BSOD (first time ever on Windows 10) while using DAZ3D. The next time I used DAZ3D it turned the character shades of green while denoising, and I had not changed any settings at all in DAZ. After uninstalling the current device drivers and re-installing the older (531.XX) drivers the problems went away, so... just a caution before you rush to install the latest drivers. Might want to wait until they're past 535.XX. I don't plan to update mine again unless absolutely needed.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes