3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
In search of a fetish part 2 is out now, in 4K
85 scenes in 4K and as always in 2 versions, with and without dialogs
This starts exactly where part 1 ends , and together both parts are 131 scenes.
Available on my patreon and fanbox, also available on my gumroad is the entire story with both parts combined.

Join my discord :

ISOF (50).jpg ISOF (70).jpg ISOF (90).jpg ISOF (103).jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The models are all subdiv 3 doing render but I guess you could also cut it down here when needed. However IRAY works best with somewhat bloated high resolution models.
The further away from the camera the models are, the lower this can go. It's how video games do it. They will have low poly models for when they are off in the distance and higher poly for close up as you simply can't see the detail at a distance. Try some test renders with varying levels of subdiv at a distance.

Reactions: DataMining

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Some mornings are more difficult than others...

Bea Sleepy.png

It's an excellent render. But... with her legs crossed like that pussy shouldn't be so exposed/opened. What i want to say is illustrated under the spoiler. Pics I posted are free and I found them just two hours ago.

BTW I prefer fully nude girls to those clothed, so this is just a small detail I wanted to point at. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Keep it up(y)
Hope I did it well this time!? ;)
(Tbh, on the couch one, I didn't even think how accurate or not it was. Now I know I always should.)

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Some mornings are more difficult than others...

View attachment 2690857

Hope I did it well this time!? ;)
(Tbh, on the couch one, I didn't even think how accurate or not it was. Now I know I always should.)
I wouldn't worry about it. vagina's are all different some are open some are closed some show labia minoris other's don't.
That's the beauty of it they are all different. If they all look the same we would live in a boring world

Reactions: PikZik
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes