3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you for suggesting this but I know about smoothing/push modifiers and mesh grabber i think this is just an issue with daz i haven't updated in a while going to do that
Nope, it still exists and probably always will due to how 3D geometry works. That's what things like the smoothing modifier is for, it also has collision detection just for this sort of thing.

Reactions: D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Nope, it still exists and probably always will due to how 3D geometry works. That's what things like the smoothing modifier is for, it also has collision detection just for this sort of thing.
added a push modifier to this bra spot render 5 times and i still get this ofcourse i changed the modifier until nothing poked trough even grabbed the mesh grabber to push it a little out
Sweats.jpg

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
added a push modifier to this bra spot render 5 times and i still get this ofcourse i changed the modifier until nothing poked trough even grabbed the mesh grabber to push it a little out
View attachment 2706119
You can fix the baggyness, or the space between the skin and the underwear (as well as nipple poke through), by editing the object to have a smoothing modifier. Once you do that, you can just shrink the object by a little (.25%-.50%) and it will now sit on the skin instead of float on it. For the bra, just using the smoothing modifier should do the trick.

Edit: Also, there are certain nipple morphs that clothing doesn't react well to (no idea why that is). I had a character whose nipples always poked through bras (even with smoothing on), but when I used a different morph to get the same nipple look, it no longer poked through.

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 2706119
Sometimes Mesh smoothing doesn't work properly and this is probably due to the cloth applied.
I sometimes have the same problem and I solve it in most cases with Mesh grabber but sometimes it doesn't work the way I want so I use another technique that works very well, I use Goz to Zbrush to fix the cloth (also works with other software like Blender).
This technique has its flaws, so I recommend doing it once the character is in its final position.
I've made a short video on how I do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes