3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I can see the useful practicality of AI however, imo, once you've given it to the AI it's no longer your own work. Personally I see it as being no different to giving it to someone else to finish it for you.
as previously mentioned, I have nothing against those who use it, but I think this section is already chaotic like this, if we start loading it further with the AI argument it is unmanageable, the AI section exists, the guys who post there are more prepared, they can help you better and here we talk about daz3d

Sep 16, 2019
I think there is a world of difference between what you talk about and show here and what others (including me) are doing to fix things that otherwise take hours in Daz or are simply not doable there at all

in your example the original Daz render is basically a prompt for AI, water is replaced, background is replaced, hair is replaced. figure most likely too (though that one could be done in ps with liquify) - so that no longer fits in this thread

but I don't consider dodge/burn, b&w, some minor liquifying or intentional blurring or spot sharpening to be taking away from persons efforts in Daz, besides, even back in film photography days they used different tricks to get the final result they were looking for in the photo, not to mention all the work digital film footage gets before end user gets to see it

here is what only couple minutes in PS does to your example (and below the original, but without the pretentious png nonsense, 5.7MB to 500kb......)
View attachment 2760805
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I can see the useful practicality of AI, imo, once you've given it to the AI it's no longer your own work. Personally I see it as being no different to giving it to someone else to finish it for you.

Reactions: Vollezar
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes