3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
When is it no longer DAZ-3D

Many programs can be used after a render is made to enhance the image, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
Personally I almost always use Gimp for color correction and usually with some hand painting.

There is definitely skill in the strait from DAZ settings no postwork, I even have a 3D signature I used to use for just such renders.

But when is a render no longer DAZ, if you do postwork, if you enhance it with AI.

Daz render no postwork is on the left, enhanced image is on the right. (Sorry for the size wanted to keep it lossless)

Enhanced.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
When is it no longer DAZ-3D

Many programs can be used after a render is made to enhance the image, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
Personally I almost always use Gimp for color correction and usually with some hand painting.

There is definitely skill in the strait from DAZ settings no postwork, I even have a 3D signature I used to use for just such renders.

But when is a render no longer DAZ, if you do postwork, if you enhance it with AI.

Daz render no postwork is on the left, enhanced image is on the right. (Sorry for the size wanted to keep it lossless)

View attachment 2759841
In my opinion it is no longer a Daz3d render when Daz isn't used at all, which can be weird in a way as I would still count it as Daz if someone just loaded in a character to an environment then ran it through some AI program or painted over it with photoshop or similar software.

Though if someone were to do that I would like them to tell us what programs they used, for example if you just showed the image on the right I would of come to the conclusion that it was just AI as it looks similar to AI works that I have seen and wouldn't believe Daz was used at all.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes