3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Well i know that smutba.se have a model of sombra for Blender.
thats good , but this is a faz 3d thread thats why i asked here. Tho probably theres a way to import files from blender to daz ...

Zairus

May 25, 2017
thats good , but this is a faz 3d thread thats why i asked here. Tho probably theres a way to import files from blender to daz ...
Thats the only Sombra model available, or at least what i know, maybe you can check here it have some exlusive models for Daz from some games , there some ways to import blender files to Daz. But i'm really bad at explainings things like that, my english not that good, and you probably not intrested if the assets not for the Daz.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
cool but use background color. pure black kills all details..
I'm used to a nearly black sphere without any props, so I used what I'm comfortable with. Sadly the dForced ground got lost when I dialed the contrast up. But it's nontheless an image I like. :)
But I will give it a shot in another project, currently I try to learn more about dForce itself.

Zincau

Apr 3, 2018
I'm used to a nearly black sphere without any props, so I used what I'm comfortable with. Sadly the dForced ground got lost when I dialed the contrast up. But it's nontheless an image I like. :)
But I will give it a shot in another project, currently I try to learn more about dForce itself.
unfortunately dforce is a really pain.. good luck.

Knightsaber

Jan 20, 2019
Getting the hang of things, I think. Wish I could afford to buy assets. Could probably make a decent free game. This is fun, though.

My first ever attempt with Daz...I'm not entirely sure what happened to the poor woman's eyes. I have much to learn.
the eyes make her look like a Goa'ould

the eyes make her look like a Goa'ould
I have no idea how that happened. 2nd render did it again.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have a bunch of questions, hopefully someone can help me :)
So for this I tried out the Skin Builder.All in all I would say the tool isn't bad, although some things aren't really clear. And I am not totally happy with the limited freckles option. The skin color was a lot of trial and error.
  • But now I come to the part where my problem is. The nipple color. I first thought it was ok, after some time I wanted to change it, but it seems when you have the skinmanager closed it won't work when you open it again. Is there another way to change the color? I looked in the surfaces-tab, but couldn't find anything.
  • The next problem, when you try to do something like errect nipples, how can I make the clothings fit that better? The nipple always glitch through them?
  • Then the use of an HDRI, how is the best way to set the light direction there?
  • Is it possible to search for folder names in Daz? It was a hazzle to find that spreader, the poses and the shackles. I had to search with the Explorer to find the location of the folders.
Sorry for all the questions, hope someone can help a bit :)

GP_Elizabeta_Maid.png

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Maybe not the best thread to post this question but I hope somebody can answer me... I want to use for nipples texture the Golden Palace Headlights add-on. But as soon as I adding genitalia to the model, around the nipples becoming a light color. I am using the shell to fix this, the genitalia becoming correct color but the nipples not.

Does somebody know what do I make wrong?

Thanks.

1551686169012.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe not the best thread to post this question but I hope somebody can answer me... I want to use for nipples texture the Golden Palace Headlights add-on. But as soon as I adding genitalia to the model, around the nipples becoming a light color. I am using the shell to fix this, the genitalia becoming correct color but the nipples not.

Does somebody know what do I make wrong?

Thanks.

View attachment 256791
I think if you actually select the genitalia figure in the scene list and apply the shell fix it should take care of that. Try both shells as I'm not sure if it's the color or effect layers.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes