• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
So I keep hearing about Octane. Are people referencing the DAZ3D plugin or the standalone renderer? I heard the dev of Milfy City uses it and I love his renders.
Octane is a renderer that can be used in 3d programs like Maya, 3Ds Max, Daz, Cinema4D etc. to render images from information via the 3d program.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I see someone else pretty much covered a lot of this.

I refuse to use HDRI's because they are very limited and have always increased my render time. They became too much of a pain in the ass. Not that this helps you at all, just sharing my personal gripe about the things.

I did want to add that in your Daz content browser, you can right click and do "Browse to File Location" to bring up the item in the directory it's stored in. I do this to reorganize all my assets because I get tired of having to remember which creator created what to find this or that. Not sure if that's what you meant, but I hope this helps. Cheers mate!

Oh, also, AMAZING PIC!
Thanks for your help. Yeah as I am still at the beginning I am kind messing around with all kinds of stuff. But it really seems I have to focus more on the use of "normal" lights as well. I have to learn so much more, but I really feel like every render and every bit of help helps, so I am really gratefull of it :)

I guess it really might be the easiest way to locate the files with the Explorer

Reactions: RomanHume

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Interesting, I stopped after 5 minutes and it already was at 6%. I don't have to understand that logic :D Might be cause there are less shadows.
Although i though I fucked the whole genital up with doing some random shaping, it actually looks better than I thought :D
GP_Elizabeta_Restrained_2.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I stopped it after 1 hour and 45 minutes. It was still at 0%.
Interesting, I stopped after 5 minutes and it already was at 6%
That happend because the first one is a closeup on the face and especially the face textures (which has more textures than the rest of the body), the close reflecting materials and hair will demand a lot of resources. The further away they are and the lesser of them is visible, the more of their details will be "croped" and the lesser resources are needed for the rendering process.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That happend because the first one is a closeup on the face and especially the face textures (which has more textures than the rest of the body), the close reflecting materials and hair will demand a lot of resources. The further away they are and the lesser of them is visible, the more of their details will be "croped" and the lesser resources are needed for the rendering process.
Yeah thought about this as well and it makes sense :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Tried doing a batch render for the first time, but for some reason the camera angle wasn't safed in one render and in the other one I forgot the makeup and eye color :D
But I had at least the time to rerender them.
My primary focus here was the creation of the skin. Maybe I went a little overboard with the veins though.
GP_Elisabeta_4-2.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes