3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, how do I get a good quality render while keeping the resolution? Whenever I try to render at 1920x1080 the picture i kinda grainy. I've tried increasing the pixel siz, and that works, but when i put the render in renpy it is way too zoomed in. So how do I keep the resolution at 1920x1080 without loosing quality?

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, how do I get a good quality render while keeping the resolution? Whenever I try to render at 1920x1080 the picture i kinda grainy. I've tried increasing the pixel siz, and that works, but when i put the render in renpy it is way too zoomed in. So how do I keep the resolution at 1920x1080 without loosing quality?
Good render depends a lot on lighting. Try a very simple scene with only a background and your character. Then add some lights and play with temperature and luminance.
Note that at least (my experience), you have to do more than 2.000 iteration in rendering settings

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,
Here are a few fast tests render from my project. Lighting, materials, shaders, hair, skin shader etc.
Let me know what you think about them.
View attachment 82665
View attachment 82666
View attachment 82668 View attachment 82669 View attachment 82670
These are awesome and the environment lighting is really nice. I love sci-fi and cyberpunk stuff so this looks right up my alley. Only thing to watch for is in the first image with the girl she appears to be a bit floating off the ground where her knee is. Something I struggle with sometimes too.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This is my first render ever. It took me some time since I was learning the basics while doing it. I will really appreciate comments and suggestions, but please keep in mind that I'm a complete noob :)

View attachment 83439
Wow! It is almost Dali-esk or Robert Williams-esk! I see balloon animals in the shadows. I don't find it erotic, but I do find it interesting. Fine first most bizarre effort. Keep going.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is my first render ever. It took me some time since I was learning the basics while doing it. I will really appreciate comments and suggestions, but please keep in mind that I'm a complete noob :)
Very impressive! Good lighting, massive amounts of cum! How did you achieve all these cumshots exactly?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes