3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, was testing out Iray xtreme HDRI lights but this keeps popping up. Functions perfectly in 3delight. It all started when I added V7 genitalia. How do i resolve this? Thanks.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
More testing on posing.. Sadly it's a little grainy
I quite like it! The only thing that throws me a bit is the direction the guy's head is facing (though, in reality, it's a pose that DOES happen ;)).

T-Daw

Nov 10, 2017
I quite like it! The only thing that throws me a bit is the direction the guy's head is facing (though, in reality, it's a pose that DOES happen ;)).
Thanks! I went back and forth on where his head is facing and I agree it throws me even off a bit:coldsweat: Maybe even if I just made his eyes looking towards her that may help

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks! I went back and forth on where his head is facing and I agree it throws me even off a bit:coldsweat: Maybe even if I just made his eyes looking towards her that may help
I kinda assumed they were supposed to be in front of a mirror, making this appropriate.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Just downloaded daz studio yesterday, and installed some environments and models (thankful to everyone who posts stuff on the releases section). This is my first proper render after figuring out a bit of lighting, etc.

I think it turned out well, all suggestions are welcome :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Just downloaded daz studio yesterday, and installed some environments and models (thankful to everyone who posts stuff on the releases section). This is my first proper render after figuring out a bit of lighting, etc.

I think it turned out well, all suggestions are welcome :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice.
Any time you show the breasts/chests of a character, make sure you have nipples applied. You can do this using the body morphs or Zev0's product. It just looks weird if the nipples and areola are completely smooth just like in your picture.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Nice.
Any time you show the breasts/chests of a character, make sure you have nipples applied. You can do this using the body morphs or Zev0's product. It just looks weird if the nipples and areola are completely smooth just like in your picture.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did notice that without nipple it looks pretty weird. I didn't bother fixing that because I wanted to check if I've figured out the lighting and rendering part first, before moving on to other stuff. The first few renders I did yesterday came out very grainy, and adding more lights seems to have solved that.

In a few days I'll probably be able to experiment with more stuff and have a nice render with a less generic looking model :)

Reactions: namilab
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes