3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
Just downloaded daz studio yesterday, and installed some environments and models (thankful to everyone who posts stuff on the releases section). This is my first proper render after figuring out a bit of lighting, etc.

I think it turned out well, all suggestions are welcome :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since you are new to Daz, an fyi - you only get the genitalia if you buy a "Pro Bundle". Ollie is the newest character and Pro Bundle is on sale, but I think he is ugly AF. A new character should be released in the next 2-3 weeks and usually during the first couple days of a release are some good deals.

Otherwise, you can buy the sex bits at other vendors... as a matter of fact, i think I'll make a post asking peoples fav vendors.

Reactions: bts

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Since you are new to Daz, an fyi - you only get the genitalia if you buy a "Pro Bundle". Ollie is the newest character and Pro Bundle is on sale, but I think he is ugly AF. A new character should be released in the next 2-3 weeks and usually during the first couple days of a release are some good deals.

Otherwise, you can buy the sex bits at other vendors... as a matter of fact, i think I'll make a post asking peoples fav vendors.
Thanks for the advice. However, I guess I can get these pro bundles as well as separate genital morphs (I think that's the term, from my limited exposure in the past couple days) for free here and on some other sites which share (pirate) the pro stuff.

Reactions: TAR313

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the advice. However, I guess I can get these pro bundles as well as separate genital morphs (I think that's the term, from my limited exposure in the past couple days) for free here and on some other sites which share (pirate) the pro stuff.

Reactions: bts

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys... I've been lurking around this thread a while now and I have to say there is some amazing talent growing up here. Well done everyone!

I'm jumping in now as we're celebrating a first birthday of one of our games this week and to mark the occasion we did a comparison of all the Daz upskilling Unshi (our artist, also known here as @AgentsOfHeels ) has done over the run up too and the course of the project. We really are amazed by his work and we thought many of you would enjoy the comparisons. Just like a few of the people I've seen here giving Daz ago (well done people!) he started out as a programmer too!

There's plenty of goodness for Marvel, DC, DBZ and even Metroid fans in there, along with our original stuff

Here it is guys, hope you enjoy it! . Please forgive the link to patreon, we just didn't think it practical to attach every image and c&p all the descriptions and text, which really do need to be together.

All the best guys, keep up the awesome artwork and the sexy pics!

-beWilder

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
experimenting with posing, wet skin and rigged water iray

hope yall like it
The water needs some work, looks a bit funny to me as it just goes straight down and goes through the characters, i.e. the last picture and the guy's jawline, the water just comes through his jaw.

Apart from the water, looking pretty good.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
The water needs some work, looks a bit funny to me as it just goes straight down and goes through the characters, i.e. the last picture and the guy's jawline, the water just comes through his jaw.

Apart from the water, looking pretty good.
thanks for the feedback

yeah ill try to see if i can find a solution for it

Reactions: Sir Cumference
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes