3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I feel a little less stupid seeing you and someone like Lexx, whos lighting kills everything I ever attempt, saying that bar scene is a pain in the ass. I tried and tried to make it work with renders Im embarrassed to say how long they took that ended up still grainy and poorly lit. Lesson learned.

View attachment 258366 View attachment 258368 View attachment 258366
Love those fit, busty chicks. Nice job with the clothing fit, especially the one on the left. And thanks for the compliment, but I'm no expert. I have a film background so naturally that helps a bit with lighting. Just keep practicing and trying things out and soon you'll figure out what works and doesn't. The Z environments are very detailed, look great, but are a hog on resources.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Been tweaking my Rachel character model, via changing the skin. The revised skin is the first picture in each spoiler. Think the result is better, however please let me know whether you think I am going backwards with the character development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Been tweaking my Rachel character model, via changing the skin. The revised skin is the first picture in each spoiler. Think the result is better, however please let me know whether you think I am going backwards with the character development.
I like the additional detail of the lips, but the glossiness doesn't look right. Unless she's wearing lipstick, but it doesn't really look like it. The original colour seems to be more natural.

The new eyes have a weird grey ring around the iris.

The new skin and eyebrows are totally fine depending on what you are going for. If you are just creating an image of a girl, then either the new or old is good. If you are creating a romance-able character for a game then the original skin without the blemishes is much more visually appealing.

For her body, I like the original nipples and bush.

Reactions: Xavster
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes