3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
"Don't deny it - i saw that bulge :-D"

Resolution: 2843x4600
Render time: 1h on GTX 960M
Converged ratio: 91%

Oh btw - don't install the newest geforce drivers (don't use nothing after 417.x). Iray crashes on them sometimes and it's not cool :v

View attachment 258929
iray works fine, its the same with every driver release, you have to uninstall your old drivers fully using DDU

and start over, like a fresh install of windows

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
iray works fine, its the same with every driver release, you have to uninstall your old drivers fully using DDU

and start over, like a fresh install of windows
nah - reinstalled my windows two days ago - it was clean install :D Anyway - i wasn't the only one who noticed it ;p

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
nah - reinstalled my windows two days ago - it was clean install :D Anyway - i wasn't the only one who noticed it ;p

works fine for with using v419.35 and SLI

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
works fine for with using v419.35 and SLI
I think the problem might be Daz 4.11 Beta with the new iray Version. I have seen some people over on the daz forum having this problem too.
---------

Most likely it is/was a driver issue, becouse as we can read in the "fixed issues" section of

[Iray][OptiX]: Iray GPU acceleration crashes and falls back to CPU acceleration. [2503738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

despite they said they fixed it, it may be still unstable though, so i rolled back to 416.x for a while ;p But if you don't have a problem - then it's good :D

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
---------

Most likely it is/was a driver issue, becouse as we can read in the "fixed issues" section of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

despite they said they fixed it, it may be still unstable though, so i rolled back to 416.x for a while ;p But if you don't have a problem - then it's good :D
Well I never use the newest driver when it's not nessecary (or significantly improved), so I never had such problems^^

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
There is an all in one for breasts that has nipples as well
The breast morphs are nice, but I don't like the nipples on them. They work well if the breasts are covered. Not so such when they are bare. At least for what I prefer.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Thank You for Reply on my previous post, i'll try the recommendation

I didnt quite satisfied with "New Gens for Victoria"
any genital recommendation?
I'm using new gens for victoria, becouse of the realistic pubic hair add-on for them, but the next ones i'd use, would be a default genesis genitals, which comes with a pro bundles ;p But if you choose them, you must have a genitals map for each character, and any changes applied to the skin map, don't apply to the genitals map ;p

There're genitals too, but i didn't used them yet ;p

Dec 27, 2018
I'm using new gens for victoria, becouse of the realistic pubic hair add-on for them, but the next ones i'd use, would be a default genesis genitals, which comes with a pro bundles ;p But if you choose this, you must have a genitals map for each character, and any changes applied to the skin map, don't apply to the genitals map ;p

There're genitals too, but i didn't used it yet ;p
Thank you

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes