3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Too dark imo :)
Love this game ;)
Thanks. Yes, just random render. Searching good lighting. But I'm against photostudio fake bright lighting. Looking for middle ground. And it's just relaxing after bath in the evening. I doubt you use all lamps just before going to sleep.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
That moment when you try to learn the Dforce Magnet and it goes horribly wrong :LOL:
its impossible to learn trust me ;)
it has its own life.

i have tried to add a Dformer
but you have no control of what it does and how it effects the model.
the scale of the field effects and also its position and the position of the tool.
i wonder why they dont add a dformer field as a shape of an hand instead ?
push it against any surface and it will effect only the pressure of an hand as an example.

one more here
have worked on the eyes some.
jessica_photo1.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
"Don't deny it - i saw that bulge :-D"

View attachment 258929
Amazingly good!

Looks like a Milf Velma Dinkley!

My main character : Camille.

What do you think about this pic ?

View attachment 259544
i find it very hot!

This is the other girl that was rendering overnight

View attachment 259741
School girls are always nice to look at, specially with heels!

I tried to make early afternoon light.
View attachment 259644
Those heels are the way to go! ;)

I LOVE Crossovers!! and those milfs as well!

My first aproach on a pregnant woman.

View attachment 260135
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 260140
I find her really cute!!

Nice Family. Mom is very HOT!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have a quick question I converted some Genisis 3 hair to Genisis 8, because it couldn't fit to the character. But now I have the same problem, that it just clipps through the head. And also it loads with a weird white color.
Any idea what I can do? I have seen this hair on several G8 models already, so it has to work somehow.
1552237683124.png

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have a quick question I converted some Genisis 3 hair to Genisis 8, because it couldn't fit to the character. But now I have the same problem, that it just clipps through the head. And also it loads with a weird white color.
Any idea what I can do? I have seen this hair on several G8 models already, so it has to work somehow.
View attachment 260520
You have to add the actual hair color you want, the. It should work just fine. Whatever hair you use should have it’s own materials section for it. Click on one from there

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You have to add the actual hair color you want, the. It should work just fine. Whatever hair you use should have it’s own materials section for it. Click on one from there
Weird even that didn't work before, but now after I reinstalled the asset and after you said that it worked for some reason after I added the color :D Thanks :)

Reactions: Thanos247

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
First render ever, is it any good? This is the default light settings. She has a new genitalia but we don't really see it, and the panties are custom morphed with zbrush so the fingers can enter, but we don't really see that either. Cloth is simulated and pulled back using little spheres. I made the custom pose too.

firstrender.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes