3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
My kingdom for a skirt that scrunches up/pulls up in the back... not some air-blown morph but something that pulls up against the skin... had to go skirtless for this render...
View attachment 3065062
I got somewhat decent results with this method: the skirt or dress must be dforce, if it isn't made like that by the artist, then some can be converted just by adding dforce dynamic surface modifier, but this may not work if the item has some weird, complex geometry, disjointed pieces etc
And the sim must be done from neutral (memorized) pose to the final pose - Start Bones From Memorized Pose option in Simulation settings tab must be On

last pic shows the setting that helps to prevent "dforce explosions"

example pics:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have been having fits with this character. A G8M Harrison. :( I cant seem to get any clothing to fit properly or at all... Even the hair doesn't fit on the back of head??? The shirt is the worst. It is SCO Shirt that fits properly on other characters. I do have a Dforce modifier added to the shirt. I already have the shirt maxed out in size (200%) Harrison is not over sized just used the age morph to age up. Any one have a clue how to make clothing fit better?

tripod1 test.jpg

Sep 15, 2023
I have been having fits with this character. A G8M Harrison. :( I cant seem to get any clothing to fit properly or at all... Even the hair doesn't fit on the back of head??? The shirt is the worst. It is SCO Shirt that fits properly on other characters. I do have a Dforce modifier added to the shirt. I already have the shirt maxed out in size (200%) Harrison is not over sized just used the age morph to age up. Any one have a clue how to make clothing fit better?

View attachment 3065434

artistx

Aug 13, 2020

View attachment 3065434
"Fit Control" can help gives you more body part specific clothing morphs to help clothes fit better

• Angry
Reactions: loki0401

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
"Fit Control" can help gives you more body part specific clothing morphs to help clothes fit better
Tried that too... Working on messing with the push thing now, but having blow outs. Like with simulations.. Has me all confused to say the least......

Reactions: Antottt

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The push modifier with Minute changes seemed to do the best... :) This guy is a real PIA to work with for some reason, and a bigger pain to re make because he is already in a lot of places... Ya just have to love some parts of DAZ :)

Reactions: 44Tom
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes