❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: Mescalino

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I spent one evening on this emotion. Hate non-IRay viewport in DAZ, but it's faster and more precise.
But you have to render and check, is it ok, every time you tweak an emotion. And 90% of them are plastic crap.

You spontaneously kissed her in the neck 1 minute ago. She started to think, that you like her.
She's confused, happy, little bit embarrassed, unsure...
She's trying, but can not hide her excitement.
She's holding your hand while you walk, and it feels too childish, but also cute and heartwarming at the same time.
-Nerdy girl's first kiss experience...

86.jpg

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
And here's Anna's bf Samantha or more commonly referred to as Sam. She owns a tattoo parlor in town and has more ink than anyone else in town. She's also done all of Anna's tats herself. She's a cool, fun chick deep down, but with a bit of a masochist streak.

She's more of a side character and I imagine very hit or miss for most people.

Sam.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I'm in the middle of designing an office. What does everyone think of this?

View attachment 264653
Really love the splashes of color and the images. Awesome vibe. Only thing I would change is the material of the wall behind the desk to not be so reflective. I imagine these are more or less solid walls, especially with what's hanging off them, so them being so reflective doesn't look quite right. Everything else looks awesome.

Reactions: Conviction07

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Decided to redo the render I posted yesterday..
Very minor tweak to spread the hair a bit more over her left shoulder, and I added a second light behind her to pick up some depth on that side too..
I also chose to make a version with front-lighting as well.

Let me know what you think? Any preference?

View attachment 262903 View attachment 262904
Fking amazing light work holy shit!:love::love::love:, teach me!!;)

Reactions: OldMoonSong
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes