3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 3084149 Can some one help me figure out why do my thicc characters have such folds??
you need to make morphs to smooth the areas that look weird when the character moves. Then hook them up so the joint that's moving applies the morph. I made a generic one for just this hip issue I can post when I get back to my computer. I have a dial you set for a character. I generally raise a leg by the hip side to side all the way up and dial it in to where it's smooth and memorize it. I think it should work for you I've made people with some large thighs. This is for genesis 8.1 though.

1.jpg
you have a weird leg
2.jpg
Find the HipRaiseThighBendMultiplier 3.jpg
dial it in so the leg looks like this
4.jpg
5.jpg
it now works a bit better, it isn't perfect and it doesn't do all I wanted it to, something about a ratio of the bend and side to side setting the height the hip raises but it didn't work correctly.

With it applied, not perfect but better than before
6.jpg

View attachment HipCorrective.7z

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just fiinished replaying Halo 4 and thought Cortana looked familiar.
Simple rendser to test out a few new things.

Nine_MBO_09_F95.png

Used a geoshell with a slight negative offset and made the shell an emissive surface. The skin texture was borrowed from Zeta Saint's enhancements to Cosplay's Cortana with a few tweaks to fix some issues using this converted skin on Genesis 8.

First render after my two week break from F95.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes