3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
work in progress but im slowly figuring out how to import cars i have done using 3ds max for assetto corsa into daz. this is what i have so far. im still having a scaling issue and not sure how to stop daz from flipping the model and textures, the model is right hand drive but you can see in daz it flips it to the left
View attachment 3082437 View attachment 3082439 View attachment 3082441
Looks great! I had the same issue with Daz flipping orientation. Fact check me, but I think it had to do with the export/import settings and the X-forward orientation. Not much help, it's been a while, but I remember it being something silly along those lines.

Reactions: Jello's Basement

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Could be, that does look really good though. Tough to balance "dwarf" with "cute" features, but I think you're on it.
yeah I kinda wish I made her nose a bit bigger or wider, maybe her eyes not so wide, but I think she needs to still be attractive for people to fuck her.

(she's part of an idea I'm kicking around where it's D&D but an AVN. There are 2 of your party companions/LIs. Elf Ranger, Dwarf Barbarian)

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Does this character read as a Fantasy Dwarf (D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer, etc)?

View attachment 3085039 View attachment 3085040
I think dwarf women are supposed to be as stout as dwarf men. only main difference is the boobs and beards. this looks more like a child dwarf than full grown. In D&D and LoTR, even the female dwarfs were hard to knock over. that's the way I understood them :)

Reactions: Nulldev

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
work in progress but im slowly figuring out how to import cars i have done using 3ds max for assetto corsa into daz. this is what i have so far. im still having a scaling issue and not sure how to stop daz from flipping the model and textures, the model is right hand drive but you can see in daz it flips it to the left
View attachment 3082437 View attachment 3082439 View attachment 3082441

Try checking the Scale of your 'Import', you have a ''mirror version'', probably caused by a 'minus 100%'... It can help to do something as simple as exporting a Genesis 8 or 9 figure that you know is a given height, just to compare the sizes...

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 3084617
A Quick render I just did at work. With my laptop, did some quick post work with Luminar Neo.

1. Meredith
2. Golden Palace v2
3. Killer Catsuit 2
4. Nano Hair
5. STZ_Bike
6. Infinity HDRI Lighting
7. STZ_Queen_of_roads_G8
8. Luminar Neo

Not bad, for a Quickie at work....But why add Golden Palace, & then fully clothe her, that just isn't needed, plus your loading too much into the scene, that just slows down render times...

Apr 15, 2023
Looks great! I had the same issue with Daz flipping orientation. Fact check me, but I think it had to do with the export/import settings and the X-forward orientation. Not much help, it's been a while, but I remember it being something silly along those lines.
thanks and yea, i finally figured it out, i had to change x and y orientations. kinda weird but whatever lol, now that iv got a better understanding of it im going to import some of my other cars that are a bit more detailed

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes