3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Good lightning is the key to actual enjoyment of any of the many visual arts around here:
I am sick... I'm getting turned on by good light settings.
That one source of over - exposure gives us a full frontal of a most delicious eye candy wonder babe.
On the other hand, overhead - operating table style - powerful stage lights will make her sculpted body shine,
but there must be absolutely no grain in there and the skin texture has to be crisp as rain.
1701030540990.png
This girl has such tight smooth and beautiful skin than outshines most IRL girls from the runways, quality is off the charts.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Good lightning is the key to actual enjoyment of any of the many visual arts around here:

That one source of over - exposure gives us a full frontal of a most delicious eye candy wonder babe.
On the other hand, overhead - operating table style - powerful stage lights will make her sculpted body shine,
but there must be absolutely no grain in there and the skin texture has to be crisp as rain.
Yes this is what I'm looking for. And want to achieve! I should watch more tutorial!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well .. you cannot see any of the faces celarly, but the details in there are crisp,
his eyes are so much dilated she must be Belquis from American Gods, a gorgon or a mermaid,
he is scard to death but unable to react to her ”conforting” death grip.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes