5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Gaia - Hot and Sweaty 1K MrVargas.png

Hot and Sweaty featuring my OCs; Gaia and V
My supporters can access 4K and 8K version of this render.

In your bed is a celebrity, a Diva, desired by many men, distant and untouchable to all... except you. This single moment and the night to come is a privilege.

Through the night she rides you fiercely and with determination. She's like a jaguar, wild and dangerous but also bearing a strange and savage elegance.

The heat of the night is unbearable. You are literally both soaked wet. Instead of cooling down, she takes advantage of the situation. She thinks that this makes sex more sensual, and you know that she is right.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
So, it seems as one of my last postings, or to be precise, the renders in it, was violating against "rule 7". Which, as I understand, is targeting specifically teens and minors. Which, again, is good and important.
So what my render shows is a character , which is explicitly described as a TEEN OR YOUNG ADULT.
As there is the category "teen" stated, I am fine with my post being seen as violating against rule 7.
BUT ...
If I look around here, there are so many possible violations against that rule, and be it only because it may be debatable if the viewer judges the character as being a teen or maybe legal, and those are not deleted.
Specifically one of my previously posted renders showing the same figures, with NO clothes and in a doubtlessly explicit manner.
No one seems to care about that one.
This is not plausible to me, I don't get the pattern here. If there is one anyway.

OK, so be it as it may, I don't want to go against the rules, and I am ok with the deletion of my post, but I would like that to be more comprehensible.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
This is an attempt to get the glowing end of a cigarette to look somewhat believable. So, there are just some props to set the scenery and the smoke is pw done with gimp and a brush.
I like the glow a lot and think it looks rather realistic, but I am not happy with the ash.
But that has to wait until I get motivated enough for that.
smoking.jpg

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
There any talented artists here who are interested in composing well-lit, atmospheric locations and/or characters for a mature, genre bending sci-fi game? Just thought I'd put out a feeler.

Reactions: My dots
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes