3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
some b-movie tier horror... Grotesque giant centipedes swarm over the defenseless priestess (maybe the typical RPG party had a wipe and the "tank" is down; healer next on the threat meter!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the tank dies it's the healer's fault,
if the healer dies it's the tank's fault,
if the DPS dies it's their fault. nobody cares ;)

So it's her right punishment :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So, it seems as one of my last postings, or to be precise, the renders in it, was violating against "rule 7". Which, as I understand, is targeting specifically teens and minors. Which, again, is good and important.
So what my render shows is a character , which is explicitly described as a TEEN OR YOUNG ADULT.
As there is the category "teen" stated, I am fine with my post being seen as violating against rule 7.
BUT ...
If I look around here, there are so many possible violations against that rule, and be it only because it may be debatable if the viewer judges the character as being a teen or maybe legal, and those are not deleted.
Specifically one of my previously posted renders showing the same figures, with NO clothes and in a doubtlessly explicit manner.
No one seems to care about that one.
This is not plausible to me, I don't get the pattern here. If there is one anyway.

OK, so be it as it may, I don't want to go against the rules, and I am ok with the deletion of my post, but I would like that to be more comprehensible.
Most likely, why one remains and the other is gone is because someone reported one and not the other. I wonder if it applies to nudity in general, or sexually explicit scenes? The sexually explicit scenes I could understand, depending on the context.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This was based on an actual photo I took of my roommate when she left her door open and I heard her giggling at something on her computer. She had her door open (rare) so I looked in and snapped a shot (she had more clothes on, but I just grabbed this asset quickly). She's 21 and going to college, using my room. She's a sweetheart, I often hear her singing with her headphones on while playing Fortnite. heheh

Not sure how this was comfortable but... anyhow, she looked up, smiled and this was the result. I got her hand positions perfectly. I may have to save this as a separate pose.

Elizabeth on Bed 2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes