3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I had a nightmare daddy, can I sleep with you tonight...
She looks great! I like that hair style (which one is this?)

Her appearence could really convince me that she isn't old enough for tattoos :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just downloaded Daz 3D last week.
After playing uncountable Ren'Py/VN-Games I've decided to try it out myself.

This is in opinion the best result so far. Took me ages to render.
Open to any tips

View attachment 267406 or advise for a beginner!
For a first try its better than mine was what I would say is that you can see her foot going through the floor specially in the reflection. When you apply a pose in DAZ it is some times a High Heel pose and sometimes a flat footed pose what I find is that if the pose is flat footed go back to the shoes asset that you used and if they are high heels re apply the foot pose to your character then you can play with where her feet should be in the scene.
If like me when you first start out the more assets you load up the slower you seem to be able to move around the scene thats because DAZ has a default setting and sets your hardware to the lowest setting possible if you go into Edit, Preferences, Interface, Display Optimisation, it will be set at none set it to Better or Best click apply, you dont even have to close DAZ and you can run around the screen normally.
If this is your first try I cant wait to see more of your work and one bit of advice listen to what the guys tell you in this thread as there are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better artists than me here and the advice they give is Priceless as it has improved my renders since joining this thread.

Hope this helps in some way

Larry5168

Reactions: t444

t444

Jul 21, 2018
you can see her foot going through the floor specially in the reflection.
I've noticed it too after it was too late and I already rendered it. So I was too frustrated to re-render it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to be more active on this thread!

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've noticed it too after it was too late and I already rendered it. So I was too frustrated to re-render it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to be more active on this tread!
Your Welcome if you use the Aux Viewport you can render the scene there in Iray from your cameras POV and see where you have missed something or try rendering in a smaller size for speed and you can the nitpick your scene for things you have missed there is also a Spot render tool but I will let someone more experienced explain that to you as I am still uncertain how that works :)

Reactions: t444
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes