3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Looking for feedback. If there's anything I can improve on in this image please let me know. Thanks.
The only problems I see are her breast and elbow, they are sunk into the mattress. There are morphs available that will let you squish the breast to make it more natural. For the elbow, you could probably try a d-former on the mattress to make a realistic indent.

Reactions: 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
The only problems I see are her breast and elbow, they are sunk into the mattress. There are morphs available that will let you squish the breast to make it more natural. For the elbow, you could probably try a d-former on the mattress to make a realistic indent.
Okay great, thanks. I look forward to looking into a d-former.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Reasoning/impact? Just because I don't see it doesn't mean there's not an issue, but I can't deduce what to fix from this remark alone.
Yeah, sorry. It's because the angle is wrong compared to the character. It's quite obvious to me, but I do have some years experience in graphics stuff, so others might not see it at first.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah, sorry. It's because the angle is wrong compared to the character.
its not
indoor lighting with no light coming through the window to the right from any domelight LOL
how a domelight or angle affects that is beyond what i know.
i have that livingroom also and it has alot of lights coming from different positions.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hey,
any idea if it is possible to make out of these tattoos, tattoos that are working with the LIE? Because the way they are now, they change the skin, which sucks!
To determine what you can do with the asset to remove the problem of the skin changing out, you need to view the source textures that are being used to apply the tattoo. I suspect these are full 4096x4096 colour images, hence they are replacing the current skin texture. To resolve you need to make everything but the tattoo portion transparent, such that it can be overlaid on top of the normal character skin. Instructions on how to do this are contained within the tutorials I have written as found in my signature.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
One more
Iterations: 19K
Rendering time: 2H 50min with RTX 2080 (i need another one ;))

View attachment 267966
Nice render, however I'm confused why you are doing 19k iterations. If you render at higher resolution and down-sample you could achieve the same quality in about 200 iterations and 10 minutes. To give you something to compare with, in the spoiler below is a 10 minute render post down-sampling on a GTX1060 which is about 1/3 the speed of your hardware.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Nice render, however I'm confused why you are doing 19k iterations. If you render at higher resolution and down-sample you could achieve the same quality in about 200 iterations and 10 minutes. To give you something to compare with, in the spoiler below is a 10 minute render post down-sampling on a GTX1060 which is about 1/3 the speed of your hardware.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
19k iterations is a crazy number to me and I just can't see needing that much, but hey it's not my image so whatever. What I find a lot though is people will worry about some noise here and there, or a weird shadow, or lighting that's not perfect or someone who doesn't look photoreal, but then completely ignore things like shrink wrapped clothing and other issues like that. I personally like my renders to not look super realistic, but if I was I'd want to make sure things like clothing and ahir are doing what they would be doing in real life.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes