3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
To determine what you can do with the asset to remove the problem of the skin changing out, you need to view the source textures that are being used to apply the tattoo. I suspect these are full 4096x4096 colour images, hence they are replacing the current skin texture. To resolve you need to make everything but the tattoo portion transparent, such that it can be overlaid on top of the normal character skin. Instructions on how to do this are contained within the tutorials I have written as found in my signature.
Thanks, I will try this. And I love your tutorials, they are really helpfull :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Xavster
May 4, 2018
Hi guys,
Thank you for likes on yesterday render. I'm still learning to deal with lights. This is my day 8 render using daz3d:

day8.png

Full image preview here

Render time 110 minutes. A bit of a small problem with braids gloss under light shine, positioning rings been pain in the ass.
This is my 2nd attempt .Changed light and some minor dof and rings :

day8-2.png

Just finished to render the new one with different lights but i mess a bit with dof distance .
Hope you like it and i'm waiting comments, advices. Just remember i'm just a noob.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys,
Thank you for likes on yesterday render. I'm still learning to deal with lights. This is my day 8 render using daz3d:

View attachment 268200

Render time 110 minutes. A bit of a small problem with braids gloss under light shine, positioning rings been pain in the ass.
This is my 2nd attempt but only 10% render just to change light and some minor dof and rings changes:

View attachment 268202

If you like it i could let it finish but idk...
Hope you like it and i'm waiting comments, advices. Just remember i'm just a noob.
You are doing very well on your render considering your experience. One item that looks a little odd in the image above, is that the face texture is lighter than the body texture. She's too pretty to wear a bag on her head every time she goes into the sunshine.:p

PS: It might have resulted from a makeup asset overwriting the base face skin.

May 4, 2018
@Xavaster
I know the intensity of the light been to much for the face, because i started as a portrait and changed my mind. Now is rendering with a pale tone , well still 2h to finish. You can see it as a preview( my 10% on 2nd image). Hope the tone is ok this time.
Thank you for the review.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Nice one! Maybe it is just the camera angle, but the head of the boy looks a bit big. Other than that I love these types of camera views :)
Thanks! :) These are younger versions of characters I've made so I played around with some morphs and head scale adjustments specifically to account for the difference between children and adults, but I could probably do a bit more tweaking!

Reactions: Namco15

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here small thing i did while bored ...
i warn you all... its pretty depressing. not sexy at all.

let's call it "Pussy of war" ... because why not. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS : for your information, i m not depressed at all. i just felt i would make something like that, cause well... its kind of challenge to me to create that feeling. hope i succeed :/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just want to know if any of you know anything about d Force I was trying a simulation and for the first time ever it failed on me due to it not being able to allocate memory does this mean my GPU ran out of memory running a simple simulation as I have done quite a few things and this has never happened before and is there anyway to fix it. Hers the end of the log

Thanks in advance

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just want to know if any of you know anything about d Force I was trying a simulation and for the first time ever it failed on me due to it not being able to allocate memory does this mean my GPU ran out of memory running a simple simulation as I have done quite a few things and this has never happened before and is there anyway to fix it. Hers the end of the log

Thanks in advance
Quick question, is the item a dforce item? And have you updated GPU drivers recently? The reason I ask is because this is looking like Windows 10 likely snuck a GPU driver update on you. If that's the case, try rolling back drivers, or reinstall latest drivers from Nvidia. In English. Update drivers and prevent windows from installing drivers on its own. Here is a guide on that last bit.

Reactions: larry5168

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018

Thanks in advance
it does indeed look like you everdid the memory usage
have you looked at the amount i needed at the moment it calculated it right befor the ectual rendering?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Quick question, is the item a dforce item? And have you updated GPU drivers recently? The reason I ask is because this is looking like Windows 10 likely snuck a GPU driver update on you. If that's the case, try rolling back drivers, or reinstall latest drivers from Nvidia. In English. Update drivers and prevent windows from installing drivers on its own. Here is a guide on that last bit.
Yeah it is a d Force item and funnily enough Windows did update recently as well thanks for the info I will try that now

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No I didnt to be honest but it will be something I will look into now again thanks for the advice
I'm almost certain they snuck a driver update, so try installing latest Nvidia drivers from their site as the first option. And I wish you gl.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Looks someone has a crush for redheads!

Guys, an offtopic question please - Trying to find how to write a dialog line like this:
"Very funny... ha ha...," muttering to himself
How exactly *muttering to himself* or just *muttering* must be written in the above dialog line?
Thanks in advance! Naked_bush_close_up_031930.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes